Kent Police
Message Type Icon

Reporting crime

Any anti social behaviour which could include Graffiti , Nuisance youths on motor bikes or Quad  bikes  need to be reported to Kent Police.

This can be achieved by calling in on 101 or another method is to log on to the Kent Police website and report it online.

Reply to this message

Message Sent By
George Wilders
(Police, PCSO, Sevenoaks Community Safety Unit)

Please note that My Community Voice is not for reporting crimes or incidents. Instead you should:

Visit our website for more ways to get in touch.

In an emergency always call 999 or visit our website to report crime online – www.kent.police.uk

Neighbourhood Alert Cyber Essentials